E-learning "Electrical certifications - BS / BE / HE"
Theoretical training: initial and refresher courses
Electrical certifications BE Procedure/BS/HE for simple operations and procedures: elementary LV intervention manager, operations manager.
Fictis Prévention offers an e-learning solution tailored to your employees who have to perform electrical operations.
This e-learning module is intended for the personnel working on low voltage electrical structures.
Objectives of the training
- Preparing the BE Procedures/BS/HE, certifications in compliance with the NF C 18-510 French norm, approved on December 21, 2011.
- Safely carrying out simple operations, elementary LV interventions or procedures on low voltage electrical structures.
- you simply register your employees on our/your platform.
- the learner can access the training modules via internet and can remotely exchange with a consultant (mail, telephone, forum…).
- at the end of the training, the trainee is assessed.
- a certificate is created and ready to send. The practical training will be carried out by your trainers.
Average duration of the training: 6h maximum depending on the usage and the learner’s profile.
Realisation and production: Fictis Prévention
Distribution medium: e-learning module
Languages: English, French.
Fees: consult us
Customisation of the module
This module can be customised in both substance and form.
We can integrate:
- your instructions;
- your graphical charter.
Initial training mode: the learner follows all the chapters and is assessed at the end of the course.
Refresher mode: placement tests enable the learners to automatically provide the appropriate training to their knowledge. The refresher duration varies depending on the learners’ profiles.
Chapter 1 - Regulatory and standard context
Chapter 2 - Basics of electricity
Chapter 3 - Risk analysis related to electricity
Chapter 4 - Operations and certification levels
Chapter 5 - Electrical hazards prevention
Chapter 6 - Fires and accidents caused by electricity
Chapter 7 - LV interventions
Chapter 8 - Procedures
After each chapter, you gain access to a downloadable summary on “ key points ”. The learner will be able to consult this document whenever necessary.
New product including numerous videos and very realistic 3D animations, for a better appropriation of knowledge by the learners.
In order to ensure the consultation of the module in the best condictions, the computer workstation should have at least the following features:
||Windows: Internet Explorer 8 and above, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
Mac: Safari 7 and versions ultérieures, Google Chrome (latest version)
|Adobe Flash Player
||Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or above
||Activated on the browser
||1 Go minimum
||Sound card and speakers (or headphone)
Prerequisites tablets / mobiles